With its central, yet peaceful location, the BelArosa offers the ideal environment for combining work with pleasure and fitness.
from CHF 210.– per person per night (winter season)
from CHF 120.– per person per night (summer season)
Rates include overnight accommodation, breakfast, use of our seminar rooms and technical equipment.
Not included: city taxes (summer CHF 7.80 per person/night and winter CHF 5.40 per person/night)
Living & sleeping
Make yourself at home! Enjoy the exclusive dimensions of our 16 suites (45 m² to 62 m²) and 6 double bedrooms (32 m²) with their warm ambience. All suites have a ceramic tile heater, kitchenette, large refrigerator, TV/radio, free WIFI and a desk.
We have three seminar rooms (south-facing) for your meetings with space for 20 people. We offer technical equipment, including projector with TV, DVD, video and laptop connection, flipchart, daylight projector, ISDN connection in all rooms and free WiFi in all rooms.
We can serve your business lunch or evening meal in our restaurant or on our beautiful terrace. We would also be delighted to organize an unforgettable alpine hut evening for you.
Revitilize in our sweat lodge (80-90°C), herbal sauna (65°C), steam room, Cleopatra and Kaiser baths and fitness room.
By appointment: massages, beauty treatments, softpack treatments, manicures, pedicures, cranio-sacral treatments, kinesiology and much more.
BelArosa guests benefit from the All-Inclusive Card throughout the entire summer season and use the following facilities free of charge:
- Arosa-Weisshorn mountain cable car
- Hoernli Gondola & Urdenbahn (according to )
- Railway “Rhätische Bahn”: Arosa-Lüen Castiel-Arosa
- Lake “Obersee” pedal boats
- Museum “Eggahuus” (Mo, We, Fr)
- Arosa bus
- Driving range (clubs and golf balls not included)
- “Untersee” swimming area
- High rope course
- Arosa ice rink (indoor)
Arosa offers a host of vacation options. We'd be happy to organise the following for you:
- Walking tours in the mountains around Arosa with picnic
- Introductory courses in golf at the highest 18-hole golf course
- Tennis afternoon
- Trottinett scooter to Litzirüti
- Downhill mountain bike tours and much more
- Alpine hut event with Snowcat ride
- Sledge event
- Ski lesson (private or group)
- Curling taster courses
- Snow hikes
- Visit to Arosa Festival of Humour and much more